

Addie took a little turn for the worse yesterday. It was very sudden. It was very difficult. She stopped being able to eat during the night and I knew something was wrong. The dr came and saw that her liver was enlarged, which is a sign that her heart is failing. She was having awful apnea spells that lasted for over 10 seconds. It started to seem like she was not breathing, more than she was breathing. She's doing better this morning and is really bright-eyed but we can tell she is struggling to breathe. Thanks for keeping her in your prayers and thoughts. We feel blessed to see her recover a little bit this morning.
I added some new pictures. The first is from last night, the others are from this morning. Addie's hospice nurse, Carol (who has been amazing and treated Addie like her own) is in a few. I think Carol has cried as much as I have. Ainsleigh is asleep in the blanket a hospice volunteer made for her. It has Disney princesses. She doesn't know who they are yet, but thinks it pretty "warm and comfy cozy."
No comments:
Post a Comment